Smart Weight Diary by MedM 2.13.82 MOD APK (Unlimited Money) Download UNLOCKEDMedM Weight is a free app for keeping track of body weight. The app is the absolute world leader in the number of connected smart weight scales, enabling users to automatically collect data (including body composition) from over 120 Bluetooth-enabled meters. It is also possible to enter readings manually.
MedM Weight is fully functional offline and without registration, making it possible for unregistered users to store measurements directly on their smartphone or tablet. Registered users can also back up data to MedM Health Cloud, share it with family and caregivers online, or print out reports.
MedM Weight Features:
– Data export to Google Fit
– Dark or light interface mode
– Support of readings with Body Composition (body mass index, visceral fat, muscles, water, bones, etc.)
– Thresholds and weight goals
– No adds or in-app purchases
– Export to cloud or storage on the phone/tablet
– Data sharing with family or caregiver
The app’s data analysis tools enable users to see patterns in body weight fluctuations and make lifestyle adjustments accordingly.
Compatible connected meter brands include A&D, OMRON, TaiDoc, Beurer, Kinetik, SilverCrest/Sanitas, ETA, Andesfit, TECH-MED, Tanita, ChoiceMMed, Contec, Fora, indie Health, Lifesense, Transtek, Zewa, PIC Solution, and many others. Reminder: any meter can be used in manual mode.
MedM Connected scales:
A&D UC-351PBT-Ci, A&D UC-352BLE, A&D UC-911BT, OMRON VIVA, Beurer BF 850, SilverCrest/Sanitas SBF 76/77, Tanita RD-953, Zewa Scale 21300, TECH-MED HW-FIT001/002/003, Fora Test N’GO Scale 550, Contec WTZ100BLE, HMM SmartLab Scale W, TaiDoc TD-2555, and many others. The full list of MedM connected devices can be found here: https://www.medm.com/sensors/
MedM – Enabling Connected Health!
Smart Weight Diary by MedM Detail
- Updated 2023-01-27T19:01:17.000Z
- Requirements Android – 5.0
- Developer Smart Weight Diary by MedM.APK Owner
- GenreHealth & Fitness
- Google Play
How do I install Smart Weight Diary by MedM APK file?
Installing an APK file is simple – just follow these steps:
- 1. Download the APK file you want to install from a trusted source Modyapk.co.
- 2. On your Android device, go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- 3. Find the APK file you downloaded in Step 1, and tap on it to begin installation.
- 4. Follow the prompts to complete installation.
Feature of APK For android (Unlimited Money)
The APK is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps and middleware. Because Smart Weight Diary by MedM Premium file are simply archives of multiple folders and files, they can usually be decompressed with a free zip program.