PhotoGuru Media Player 220.127.116.11403 MOD APK (Unlimited Money) Download UNLOCKEDPhotoGuru Media Player is designed to display photos and videos from various file- and photo hosting services on Android-based phones, tablets, smart TVs and set-top boxes. The intuitive and beautiful user interface gives users easy access to the photos and provides an inexpensive way to showcase photos, videos and media presentations in the most professional way possible. PhotoGuru is compatible with Google Android TV devices as well as Amazon’s FireTV media players. 4K/UHD rendering of images is supported on several high-end devices.
The app has been installed >200,000 times from the Google- and Amazon stores and is used in homes, offices and store fronts as well as by promoters during concerts and other events.
PhotoGuru Media Player can access photos and videos from the following cloud-based photo- and file hosting services:
• Google Drive
• Google Photos
• Local USB Sticks/drives
• Microsoft OneDrive
• Windows Server (Samba, CIFS)
The app supports true 4K/UHD rendering of images on the following devices:
• FireTV 4K (small rectangular box released in 2015)
• FireTV Stick 4K (released in 11/2018)
• NVidia Shield (all versions)
Due to hardware limitations, PhotoGuru does not support 4K rendering on the FireTV 4K dongle that was released in 11/2017.
The app is ad-free and does not cost anything. In order to keep it that way and to remove a trial message within the app, we ask you to purchase the module for the cloud-storage provider that you use for approximately $4.50. Proceeds are used to finance future development of the app and to purchase new equipment for testing.
For more information please visit:
PhotoGuru Media Player Detail
- Updated 2023-02-19T19:48:50.000Z
- Requirements Android – 5.0
- Developer PhotoGuru Media Player.APK Owner
- Google Play
How do I install PhotoGuru Media Player APK file?
Installing an APK file is simple – just follow these steps:
- 1. Download the APK file you want to install from a trusted source Modyapk.co.
- 2. On your Android device, go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- 3. Find the APK file you downloaded in Step 1, and tap on it to begin installation.
- 4. Follow the prompts to complete installation.
Feature of APK For android (Unlimited Money)
The APK is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps and middleware. Because PhotoGuru Media Player Premium file are simply archives of multiple folders and files, they can usually be decompressed with a free zip program.